|
~Previous Posts~
~Credits~ |
Monday, March 20, 2006 Memories
I was surfing around and I came across "Ashland Park". This was the first piece I played using my french horn. Ya, I used ot be a french hornist since I got a think lips. But as my lip muscles are not strong enough, I was transferred to trombone instead. Everyone was telling me that I shouldn't be a trombonist, but well, I have been one for at least 6 years.
"ashland Park" really brings back a lot of memories. I remembered being unable to hit certain notes and got scolded by seniors. That time I really hated band because I felt like they like to force me to do something impossible. Horn is really not that easy to play. The pitching is a killer. But after I got transferred to tbone, the first song CP trained me in was also "Ashland Park". Haiz, I really miss those days in band... I miss playing my trombone..
link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:27 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |